Healthy Legs Tips
Tips for healthier, more energetic legs:
Yes it's true, nothing beats a great pair of legs so if you want to get a leg up on beautiful legs, keep reading now to discover a few simple steps that can help you have healthier, more energetic legs. This is important, because doctors say that most women will have some sort of leg complaint, ranging from spider veins to muscle cramps, at some point in their lives.
Here are a few simple tips to keep you legs looking great
• Run, walk or jog for 20 to 30 minutes a day. This should be the mantra for healthy legs. These weight-bearing exercises help build bone and muscle strength.
• Eat a healthy diet and maintain your ideal body weight. or give our office a call.• Take your vitamins. Getting adequate dietary or supplemental calcium and vitamin D is critical when it comes to bone strength.
• Leave the stilettos in the closet. High heels can cause knee problems and disabling injuries.
• Avoid daily use of heels over two inches in height. Also don't wear shoes that are too tight.
• Take walking breaks throughout the day. If you have to stand or sit for extended periods at work, take a 5 to 10 minute walk two to three times or day or move your legs around your desk. This will aid in circulation.
• Take a shower instead of a bath. Prolonged or excessive heat from long hot baths can dilate blood vessels.
Although these measures are the best defense against the spread or development of new vein problems, we cannot alter the causes of your vein problems nor can we avoid heredity or aging.
To schedule a FREE Beatuiful Legs Consultation at one of our centers, CLICK HERE
|< Prev||Next >|
Praise 103.9's Afternoon Angel
CLICK HERE for more